New Home Developments in Vaughan Worth a Look The city of Vaughan…
BIG Kahunas Lead — And Make a Lot More Money
Millions of realtors, mortgage agents, new home builders, custom home builders, dentists, insurance brokers, architects, medical specialists, and vacation resort managers are all competing to be the Big Kahunas of their markets. Some will, and from humble beginnings.
The title graphic is courtesy of Inman. In the US, almost 10k agents had at least one transaction per week, or at minimum $20M in sales.
What do these BIG Kahunas do that sets them apart and launches them into continuous success? They:
- establish an unbeatable/incomparable unique value proposition
- find the right clients, customers and business partners
- find the best mentor
- get the funding required
- make their clients very happy
- go all out to make their client successful
- help their client learn
- take the burden and pain away from their clients
- think creatively, innovatively and persistently to solve client’s problems
- strive persistently to become the BIG Kahuna in their market
Here’s 21 Big Kahuna Success Tips
- Visualize your customer – Yes, think about who you’d like as your clients and build your marketing to capture those exact prospects – dig into their lifestyle and dreams
- Build a great digital content strategy as the foundation of your marketing strategy — do this strategically so each channel drives the other simultaneously (omnichannel)
- Build inbound content that’s interesting, informative and sharable – this builds excitement into your brand image
- Build one very strong niche – such as ecology-mindedness, tax reduction, technology, entrepreneurialism, health, local sports, business trends, job trends, education, etc — whatever subject you believe will make your agent brand stronger.
- Advertise in local news flyers/sections have good reach to homeowners and buyers
- Advertise via Facebook, AdWords, and Linkedin ad platforms using excellent advertising techniques
- Design a new MLS fed website – look at the benefits of my real estate website development services.
- Rewrite your listings – using verbs, brand names, and desirable new product names – make it sound elegant
- Accelerate your leads through your sales funnel – use high quality digital content they like and need. answer key questions, build desire, and indicate fulfillment is just ahead.
- Build a great social media brand image — it makes you look good and builds trust!
- Use Facebook to build likability and engage prospects with fun, practical, entertaining material
- Use your successful website to attract and partner with other agents
- Create original and valuable stories/statistics/events for reporters/bloggers to talk about
- Use your linkedin account, plus your own prospect search to connect with investors, agents, and professional people who may need to buy or sell
- Use an email strategy to build prospects into your inner circle
- Be Generous – Do lots of good deeds – refer business, compliment, promote, offer help to your prospects with any issues they’re having, and set a tone of giving
- Be Awesome — this means being yourself but extending your sphere of interest to touch prospects dreams
- Stop thinking negatively — there are no limitations, only an abundance of leads and sales – create your own leads
- Take a vacation – Get Fresh! – you can’t lead if you’re depressed and worn out. Get away from the source of your stagnation or low productivity to refresh or renew yourself – wipe the hard drive for a fresh, new, strategically effective start
- Use interesting apps such as Hyperlapse to create interesting videos to showcase your homes/condos/neighbourhoods.
- Hire a creative/innovative digital marketer with a winning program just for you
Building and maintaining a leadership position in your market requires professional help. How many helpers do you need? Start with one, but pick someone who is awesome. If they don’t add tremendous value, you’re wasting your money and time.