Maximum Exposure, Maximum Engagement Home prices in Vancouver continue their…
Homebuyers Are Watching More Video Than Ever
Real Estate Video is a selling machine. And so can a lot of other channels and resources you haven’t tried yet (SEO and Content). However the stats supporting real estate videos are pretty compelling. Very odd that video adoption is still lagging online. One reason could be the cost, yet the real reason is that realtors and homeowners aren’t convinced video could do much for them. They don’t realize that high quality real estate video production companies can produce exceptionally good video, even without new 4K video technology.
And the sales results are the real key. Combine my digital marketing services with the powerful, emotionally engaging home viewing experiences and you have potential for exceptional sales results whether you’re in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Vancouver, Seattle or Toronto.
This fun post is about the rising importance of video and how you need to get disruptive, entrepreneurial and creative about reaching and impacting your target buyers. Don’t sit on your hands as 2017 approaches. Homebuyers love video, even those drone videos, because good video does impact.
Are you selling your home or condo and wondering how to increase traffic to your listing or website and engage those visitors? Using a real estate presentation video may have more selling power than you realize as you’ll see in these amazing realty videos below. You can get more offers, sell higher, and get offers faster. Let’s launch a bidding war. If your realtor isn’t using video, you’re missing out on leveraging engaging content that will impact, engage and persuade.
According to an Australian Real Estate Group, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
If You’re Going to Sell Your Home – Get Big Exposure and a Beautiful Video
Let’s explore the world of video real estate marketing and how it might benefit your online reach, impact and sales. Video’s such a fun medium, you’ll have a fun time exploring and evaluating it.
Mobile and Video really growing: Smartphone traffic will exceed PC traffic by 2020. Ultra-high-definition (UHD) will be 20.7 percent of IP video-on-demand (VoD) traffic in 2020, up from 1.6 percent in 2015.
I’ve got 18 compelling reasons why video should be part of your home selling and marketing mix. Which of the 18 are most important is up for debate, but perhaps the top reason is that consumers online are watching more video than ever.
Some are forecasting that most internet traffic in a few years ahead will be video viewing on mobile phones. Reading isn’t a whole lot of fun on a smartphone and it makes sense that consumers will expect content and information in a non-readable format. It’s not that they don’t want to think, it’s that they will lean to information that’s easy to experience and absorb. Video has a big advantage over text here (however, let’s not forget that Google ranks your pages using the text!)
The power of real estate videos is in three dimensions: 1) technology and functional compatibility, 2) emotional engagement and retention, and 3) enhanced reach into the marketplace. If you can achieve all of these rather difficult challenges, you’re on your way to top sales. For the homeowner selling a house, property, or condo, it can generate multiple offers leading to a sold over asking price result you most certainly want.
Agent Introduction and Update Videos
Here’s Austin Realtor Jill Leberknight with her agent introduction video. She’s an exceptional pro:
The Best Real Estate Listing Videos
To whet your appetite, view this video from Sureshot and you’ll not how elegant it is and how it well it reveals the features of the home. Is this more powerful than the MLS listing data?
And in this real estate video, we see how seamlessly and comfortably the drone aerial footage is fused to the indoor shots. How much more would your home or condo sell for with a video like this?
And the shots and vistas in this video are compelling.
So much creative styling, motion, color, sound and visual content can be used in a real estate video. This is a ranch style home in beautiful Canmore, Alberta Canada.
Now if you have a professional film crew handy, you might take the video home viewing to new cinematic heights. Get blown away by this land/sea/air excursion into an incredible mansion in Del Mar California, just north of San Diego.
Real Estate Video in 4K – The next Generation is Here
Oh yes, our adventure isn’t complete without sampling an amazing 4K video of a home for sale in Utah.
Have to admit it, those Drones do have their purpose in real estate video marketing.
18 Reasons to Use Real Estate Videos
- Videos keep visitors on the site and not leaving – the average user spends 88% more time on a website with video with many viewers watching the same video several times.
- Videos often rank well in Google search results on their own
- Video engagement is watched by Google thus your page looks like it is of more interest to searchers and your Google rankings will rise
- Homeowners prefer realtors who use video on their websites
- Video attracts 3 times as many links to your site compared to other types of content
- video increases email engagement and sales response rates
- Video creates better impact and memory retention/recall for better branding
- Video is more emotionally engaging and when you’re selling, it’s all about emotion when buyers are making the decision to buy – when buyers see rooms in motion they’re more likely to think about how their kids would use the home — important prepurchase behavior
- Videos build buying intent, activate impulse, and make buyer prospects feel more confident – Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% according to Unruly.
- Video presents and reveals top home features more convincingly
- Youtube is very popular still and reaches a lot of consumers
- Video is still leading edge and prestigious – it greatly enhances a realtor’s credibility and professional brand image
- Homebuyers want and expect real estate videos — come on, they’re buying their dream home!
- Neighbourhood video tours are fun – and you can brand your videos anyway you want
- MLS stats alone leave buyers feeling cold – they’re not statisticians, they’re flesh and blood, emotionally buyers who want to feel continuously good about their intention to buy a home
- People love sharing videos with friends on Facebook and other social media – friends and family provide positive feedback to them
- Personalizes video is one way a local realtor can beat the big real estate brands and websites — their Achilles heel is a lack of personalization and emotional connection
- By doing a short cameo appearance in your video, you’re introducing yourself in the most way — relative to a pleasant tour of the property – which moves them a step toward negotiations
When visitors see only an mls listing, it is a bland piece of content that unfortunately you can emotionally associated with. What happens in branding terms, is that you become a commodity because this exact same mls info is found on hundreds of other realtor websites
How do You Make a Great Real Estate Video?
What makes a great real estate video?
- excellent well defined videography with great lighting that makes everything visible and transparent
- smooth sweeping motions that provide a comfortable viewing experience
- a few visual surprises
- the right music for the target buyer
- 4K high definition video and ultra high quality audio
- a personal introduction from you
- aerial views of property and neighborhood
- home is nicely and professionally staged
Here’s Australian videographer Dave Dwyer explaining how real estate videos are produced: davedwyer.com.au
What better way to learn some real estate video tips than via a video?
Real Estate Videos statistics. See the great collection compiled by Virtuets. http://www.virtuets.com/45-video-marketing-statistics/
Related posts: Housing Outlook | San Francisco Real Estate Forecast | First Time Homebuyers Tips | LA Housing Market | Toronto Housing Market | San Diego Housing 2017 | Real Estate Agents | Future of Real Estate | Toronto Real Estate SEO | Vancouver Real Estate SEO | Vancouver Condos | Toronto Condos | Vancouver Housing Forecast | Affordable Leads | Digital Marketing for Realtors | Realtor Branding | Bidding Wars | LA Real Estate SEO | Realtor Growth Hacks | Realtor Skills | Realtors Benefits | Home Search | Richmond Hill SEO | Boston SEO | Vancouver SEO | Rental Income Housing | Homes for Sale | Homes for Sale Aurora | York Region Real Estate
Gord Collins — I generate leads for realtors in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, New York, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, St Louis, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Charlotte, Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Oshawa, Hamilton, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Oakville, Calgary, Kelowna, Mississauga, Anaheim, Beverly Hills, Malibu, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Fresno, Santa Clara, Sacramento, Mountainview, Palo Alto, Portland, Washington, Atlanta, Irvine, Nashville, Sunnyvale, Salt Lake City, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Costa Mesa, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Raleigh, Albuquerque, Glendale, Oceanside, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Carlsbad, Santa Clarita, Henderson, Mesa, Temecula, Kirkland, Redmond, Kansas City, St Louis, Stockton, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Indianapolis, Columbus, Colorado Springs, Fort Worth, Chula Vista, Escondido, Santa Monica, Miami Beach, and Honolulu. Find a Los Angeles Real Estate Agent who will actually work for you.