Gord Collins – Custom Content Strategies
For 19 years in 4 digital agencies and my own digital marketing business, I’ve made a lot of clients aware of how big the web’s reach is to prospects.
Over that span, competition, technology and expectations have changed. Regardless of those changes real value and sustained results come from unique added value delivered through real relationships over time. Sustainability is the goal because most companies will suffer traffic and loyalty setbacks. It’s not easy to be the best over a lengthy period.
Investing in your business success is simple and here’s the formula:
Expertise + knowledge + creativity + experience + funding + technology + strategy + time = Winning Results.
My strategy, ingenuity, low cost, and sustained productivity combined with the right funding, creative graphic/web and tech specialists, and a well crafted strategy will dominate any market including car insurance, ecommerce, real estate, solar power, and property investment.
Competition is the number one problem. We’ll craft a strategy and a brand that will eliminate all competition.
As founder of Bay Street SEO, algorithm researcher, author of a ground breaking book on SEO (new one coming soon).
Gord’s Personalized, Significant UVP: I help businesses innovate, progress and outcompete by devising exceptional content, content strategy, SEO, social media, PPC and lead conversion strategies that make competitor’s irrelevant. That’s real marketing.
Clients Served: real estate agents, real estate publications, major hotels, key US manufacturers, marketing agencies, financial firms, ecommerce businesses and more.
I know you want instant results, yet all smart managers build a foundation for sustained market reach and sales growth. Sustained success is all in the strategy.
Call me now at 416 998 6246.
Experience, Strategy, Techniques, Tactics, High quality Content Development and Perfect Execution for Unbeatable Results in Traffic and Leads!
Digital Marketing Skills
- Amazing combination of creative imagination and critical insight
- Analyzing client’s business model, unique value proposition, brand image, and offering insights into improving it or presenting it more effectively to prospective customers
- Collect data, competitor positioning, and facts to support digital marketing strategy
- Perpetually staying current on the latest changes in search engine news/updates/algo updates.
- Results driven, ambitious, and love to help clients improve their bottom line
- Enabled, self-starter willing to “step up” attitude to grow client’s business
Analysis and Insight:
- Conducted insightful audits of site structure, page layout, navigation and usability review and offer insights to design team
- Provide and explain monthly keyword/KPI reporting to clients
- Envision and find ways to create innovative, genius and extremely valuable content to attract, build intent, and convince new customer prospects
- Provide strategic and diplomatic digital marketing counsel to clients
- Define requirements and tasks, and execute SEO strategies
- Strategize new content for SEO with semantic relevance, optimized internal linking, optimal engagement, and in consideration of Google’s new emphasis on RankBrain
- Execute link building campaigns and monitor rankings and performance
- Proactively seek out new digital marketing ideas to help our clients drive more productive digital engagement.
- Explore ways to establish KPIs and measure/improve success
Social Media Strategy:
- Developing plan for social reach and engagement
- Setting up social media accounts and doing networking
- Creating and curating content for social media campaigns
- Set up quarterly campaigns
Content Development and Strategy:
- Strong creative, engaging, and convincing writing capability
- Plan, design, and execute content strategy and social content and strategy
- Research/writing fun or deep technical blog posts acting as key traffic generators
- Creating content ideas, promotional hooks, and calls to action that convert leads
- Quickly research topicss and create relevant high volume, high quality content
- Copywriting for landing pages, email, print materials and videos
- Strong editing and rewriting/revising capabilities (managing evergreen content)
- Creation of visual content, whitepapers, ebooks, graphics
- Optimize on-page content and social posts as per keyword strategy
- Content planning and explaining/collaborating with colleagues for optimum content performance
- Optimizing ecommerce product catalogs
- Optimize widgets/landing pages for best conversion rates
- A/B testing to determine top performing keywords, content and value offers
- Engage with social users/prospects in human and attractive ways
- editing html/css code when necessary; managing WordPress installation & CMS
- SEO and conversion metrics (studying ranks, inbound links, content distribution, social media exposure, on-page optimization
- Manage marketing campaigns using marketing automation software
- Optimize digital workflow to get more of the essential tasks done well
- Develop, deliver and continuously improve monthly reporting of account performance providing insightful analysis
- Setup and configuration of Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns
Client Account Management:
- Partner with clients and quickly understand their businesses and industries
- Ask the right questions to help clients discover their real needs
- Listen to and collaborate with internal teams and clients to achieve client goals
- Keep clients informed of progress on weekly basis
- Explaining digital strategy, practices, and interpret achievements in layman language to clients
- Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Notepad for code editing.
Content Strategist, Social Media strategist and SEO Consultant serving Toronto, Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Dallas, Vancouver, Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, London UK and many more locations.