Gord Collins – Real Estate, Insurance, Financial, Law Firms, and more
I’ve been working in Internet marketing for 19 years now with 4 digital agencies and my own digital marketing business. It’s been very challenging to stay competitive through the great recession and beyond, but here I am.
What’s changed over that span is the increasing competition, complexity, and new automation technology. And while companies wish for easy, quick solutions, real value and sustained results come from unique added value delivered through real relationships over time. You need a solution that delivers real value — being really helpful to your customers or clients. They can see right through anything else.
Investing in your business success is simple and here’s the formula:
Expertise + knowledge + creativity + experience + funding + technology + strategy + time = Winning Results.
My strategy, ingenuity, low cost, and sustained productivity combined with the right funding, creative graphic/web and tech specialists, and a well crafted strategy will dominate any market including car insurance, ecommerce, real estate, solar power, and property investment.
Competition is the number one problem. We’ll craft a strategy and a brand that will eliminate all competition.
As founder of Bay Street SEO, alorigthm researcher, author of a ground breaking book on SEO with solutions that still work powerfully, Gord’s worked with 4 marketing agencies and serving well over 100 clients as an SEO Specialist and Content Strategist. Continuous self-education in SEO and Content Strategy is how he delivers better, more sustainable results. He is unique and has no competitors.
Gord’s Personalized, Significant UVP: I help businesses innovate, progress and outcompete by devising exceptional content, content strategy, SEO, social media, PPC and lead conversion strategies that make competitor’s irrelevant. That’s real marketing.
Stellar clients: real estate agents, real estate publications, major hotels, key US manufacturers, marketing agencies, financial firms, ecommerce businesses and more.
The Truth: The Path to Success is Fairly Consistent even if there are Bumps
I’ve heard it all about how everything has changed, yet I see the same SEO strategies I used 15 years ago still work right now. How else do you think you found me? It’s all about trust. Google liked trusted websites then and they like them now. And they still respect links, keywords, and topic categories if your site is trusted. When your site is trusted, you don’t fall prey to all the penalties, updates, and filters they cry about in the forums.
It Was All Google Then. And it’s All Google now for new customers. I continue to stay current on Google’s indexing evolution (e.g., RankBrain and the mobile experience transition) and there’s some cool stuff like predictive algorithms to ponder. Don’t be fooled though. It is about keywords and links and whether your site is trusted.
Why is it so important for you to have me working as part of your team? Original research, useful expert level content, sophisticated SEO strategy, ingenious content strategy, intriguing and engaging social interaction, all help to build visitor intent and get your powerful, unique value proposition across.
Why so much? Because it’s competitive. You need to be firing on all cylinders and it’s better to be driving a Lamborghini than a smart car. I’ll provide you with the experience and creativity to build huge traffic via Google. Google still serves 2 trillion searches per year and Google is influenced by social activity. Let’s get the traffic, study your prospects, build their intent, increase touchpoints with them and convince them to become your client or customer.
There’s never a good time for $12/hr intern-marketer driven campaigns. Your business deserves your utmost respect.
My 18 years of traffic and intent building marketing strategy will deliver the prospects and help you win them over. Let’s make 2017 your best year yet. And don’t say it can’t happen. If I can double the traffic for a major hotel, in an intensely competitive market, I can help your company.
I know you want instant results, yet all smart managers build a foundation for sustained market reach and sales growth. Success is all in the strategy.
Call me now at 416 998 6246.
Experience, Strategy, Techniques, Tactics, High quality Content Development and Perfect Execution for Unbeatable Results in Traffic and Leads!
Digital Marketing Skills
- Amazing combination of creative imagination and critical insight
- Analyzing client’s business model, unique value proposition, brand image, and offering insights into improving it or presenting it more effectively to prospective customers
- Collect data, competitor positioning, and facts to support digital marketing strategy
- Perpetually staying current on the latest changes in search engine news/updates/algo updates.
- Results driven, ambitious, and love to help clients improve their bottom line
- Enabled, self-starter willing to “step up” attitude to grow client’s business
Analysis and Insight:
- Conducted insightful audits of site structure, page layout, navigation and usability review and offer insights to design team
- Provide and explain monthly keyword/KPI reporting to clients
- Envision and find ways to create innovative, genius and extremely valuable content to attract, build intent, and convince new customer prospects
- Provide strategic and diplomatic digital marketing counsel to clients
- Define requirements and tasks, and execute implementation of SEO strategies
- Strategize new content for SEO with semantic relevance, optimized internal linking, and in consideration of Google’s new emphasis on RankBrain
- Execute link building campaigns and monitor rankings and performance
- Proactively seek out new digital marketing ideas to help our clients drive more productive digital engagement.
- Explore ways to establish KPIs and measure/improve success
Social Media Strategy:
- Developing plan for social reach and engagement
- Setting up social media accounts and doing networking
- Creating and curating content for social media campaigns
- Set up quarterly campaigns
Content Development and Strategy:
- Strong creative, engaging, and convincing writing capability
- Plan, design, and execute content strategy and social content and strategy
- Research/writing fun or deep technical blog posts acting as key traffic generators
- Creating content ideas, promotional hooks, and calls to action that convert leads
- Quickly research topicss and create relevant high volume, high quality content
- Copywriting for landing pages, email, print materials and videos
- Strong editing and rewriting/revising capabilities (managing evergreen content)
- Creation of visual content, whitepapers, ebooks, graphics
- Optimize on-page content and social posts as per keyword strategy
- Content planning and explaining/collaborating with colleagues for optimum content performance
- Optimizing ecommerce product catalogues
- Optimize widgets/landing pages for best conversion rates
- A/B testing to determine top performing keywords, content and value offers
- Engage with social users/prospects in human and attractive ways
- editing html/css code when necessary; managing WordPress installation & CMS
- SEO and conversion metrics (studying ranks, inbound links, content distribution, social media exposure, on-page optimization
- Manage marketing campaigns using marketing automation software
- Optimize digital workflow to get more of the essential tasks done well
- Develop, deliver and continuously improve monthly reporting of account performance providing insightful analysis
- Setup and configuration of Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns
Client Account Management:
- Partner with clients and quickly understand their businesses and industries
- Ask the right questions to help clients discover their real needs
- Listen to and collaborate with internal teams and clients to achieve client goals
- Keep clients informed of progress on weekly basis
- Explaining digital strategy, practices, and interpret achievements in layman language to clients
- Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, WordPress, Dreamweaver, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Notepad for code editing.
Content Strategist, Social Media strategist and SEO Consultant serving Toronto, Vancouver, Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London UK and many more locations.
US HOUSING MARKET | REAL ESTATE INVESTING | LOS ANGELES REAL ESTATE FORECAST | US STOCK MARKET FORECAST | TORONTO HOUSING CRASH | 10 POWERFUL HOME SELLING TIPS | HEALTH APPS | TIPS FOR REALTORS | REAL ESTATE LEADS | SAN FRANCISCO HOUSING 2017 | AUTO INSURANCE | NEW YORK HOUSING FORECAST 2017 | SAN DIEGO REAL ESTATE FORECAST 2017 | TORONTO REAL ESTATE FORECAST 2017 | FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS | SELL YOUR HOME | SELL OVER ASKING | US HOUSING MARKET CRASH 2017 | ELECTRIC CARS 2017 | RETIRE IN COSTA RICA | COSTA RICA VACATIONS | REAL ESTATE VIDEO | HOME SOLAR POWER | COOL MOUNTAIN BIKE VIDEOS | BANFF AND LAKE LOUISE VACATIONS | 28 WAYS TO ATTRACT WEALTH | 5 SIGNS YOU’RE ABOUT TO BREAK THROUGH | RENTAL INCOME INVESTMENT PROPERTY | SAVE $10K ON CAR INSURANCE
Gord Collins – Insurance, Real Estate, eCommerce, Hotels, Sports digital marketing communications